TP LINK TL-WA850RE W/LESS RANGE EXTENDER
- One of the World’s leading providers of consumer Wi-Fi networking devices.
- Shipping products to over 170 countries and hundreds of millions of customers.
Why choose Range Extender?
Wireless signals have limited coverages and tend to be attenuated by barriers and other sources of noise within the air. A wireless extender is a device that extends the Wi-Fi coverage space by amplifying the original signal from the wireless access point.
- Increase signal strength
- Overcoming obstacles
- Plug and play
- More efficient and economical way to allow more people and devices to use the same router
TL-WA850RE Wi-Fi Booster N300
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi at speed of 300Mbps
- Manage the network in Tether app
- Ethernet Bridge – 1 * 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- An intelligent Signal light shows the best location to install
- Customizing the SSID of the Range extender can be set different to the main router SSID mostly helps distinguish between the main router’s wireless signal to range extender’s wireless signal
For Optimal Use:
- Please place the range extender half way across the router where you get at least 50-60% of good Wi-Fi coverage from your main router. The RE LED status gives you that information after proper setup
- The initial stage please do download Hassle-free Management with Tether App and set-up close to the router then move to where you want to use it
- Don’t hide it on the floor, behind your computer or TV. Wi-Fi signals have an easier time traveling through open space
- TP-Link offers customers full product support at no extra cost, please find the contact detail on TP-Link UK website
What’s In the Box
- Wi-Fi Range Extender TL-WA850RE
- Quick Installation Guide
|Dimensions||7 × 11 × 8 cm|
|Item model number||
Easily expand wireless coverage to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas at a push of range extender button. Frequency : 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly. Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F), Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F), Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing, Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing Ethernet port allows the extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices LED control function includes a night mode for peaceful sleep; Tether app allows easy access and management using any mobile device
- Vendor: llynmase
- No ratings found yet!