PHILIPS STEAM IRON GC-1426/36
- Iron 30% faster with steam*
- Calc-clean for extending iron’s life for years
- Comfortable handle and stable heel rest for extra stability
- Continuous steam up to 18 g/min for fast crease removal
- Integrated water spray for making ironing easier
- Large filling door for preventing water spilling
- Large temperature control dial for different kind of fabrics
- Non-stick soleplate coating
Iron 30% faster with steam*
- Steam 18 g/min
- 65 g steam boost
- Non-stick soleplate
Calc-clean for extending iron’s life for years
Comfortable handle and stable heel rest for extra stability
Continuous steam up to 18 g/min for fast crease removal
Integrated water spray for making ironing easier
- The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases.
Large filling door for preventing water spilling
Large temperature control dial for different kind of fabrics
- The large temperature control dial lets you easily adjust to the right ironing temperature for each kind of fabric, so you can achieve your desired results safely.
Non-stick soleplate coating
- The soleplate of your Philips iron is coated with a special non-stick layer for good gliding performance on all fabrics.
Power up to 1400 W enabling constant high steam outputSteam boost up to 65 g
- Steam output is measured in grams of weight as it leaves the soleplate. The heavier the output the deeper the steam can reach into the fabric layers for longer lasting crease removal. This steam iron has a 65 g steam boost for stubborn crease removal.
Triple precision tip for optimal control and visibility
- The tip of this Philips iron is precise in 3 ways: it has a pointed tip, button groove and a sleek design of the nose. Triple Precision tip enables you to reach even into the most tricky areas, e.g. around the buttons or between the pleats.
|Dimensions||27 × 14.5 × 11.4 cm|
- Vendor: Llynmase
- No ratings found yet!