Huawei Y6 Prime (2019) smartphone was launched in March 2019. The phone comes with a 6.09-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1560 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
Huawei Y6 Prime (2019) is powered by a quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Huawei Y6 Prime (2019) runs Android 9 and is powered by a 3,020mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Y6 Prime (2019) on the rear packs a 13-megapixel camera with an f/1.8 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Huawei Y6 Prime (2019) runs EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB). The Huawei Y6 Prime (2019) is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Y6 Prime (2019) include Wi-Fi, GPS, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
- 6.09” HD+ (1560 x 720)
- MTK MT6761 (4-CORE)
- Android 9 Pie
- 2 + 32
- LTE FDD / WCDMA / GSM
- GPS / AGPS, Glonass, BDS
- Bluetooth, Micro USB, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hot Spot
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Gravity sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- SAR sensor
- Rear Camera: 13 M AF Camera, f/1.8
- Front Camera: 8 MP FF Camera, Selfie Toning Flash 2.0
- *.mp3, *.mid, *.amr, *.awb, *.3gp, *.mp4, *.m4a, *.aac, *.wav, *.ogg, *.flac, *.mkv
- *.3gp, *.mp4, *.webm, *.mkv
- EMUI 9.0
- 3020 mAh (Typical value)
IN THE BOX
- Handset x 1, Charger x 1, USB Cable x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1, Eject tool x 1, Battery cover protective film x 1, TP protective film x 1
EXTERNAL MEMORY SUPPORT
- Type: microSD
- Max Capacity: 512 GB
- Note: microSD card is non-standard configuration