FINGERTIP PULSE OXIMETER
How to ensure the accuracy of your measurement?
1、Moving too fast will affect the accuracy; try to stay still while waiting for your reading.
2、When the oxygen saturator and the heart are at the same level, the measurement results are optimal.
3、 Avoid nail polish or long nails on the finger used for the reading. Fingers should not be wet at all either.
4、Ring finger, middle finger and index finger are recommended as suitable monitor position
CMS50DA measures SpO2, Heart Rate, Pulse Intensity and Perfusion Index in one device. The compact and lightweight design allows you to carry it with you and stay healthy anytime, anywhere. You can take measurements before and after any exercise and monitor your body signal changes that occur. NOTE: This oximeter is for sports or aviation use only and is NOT intended for medical use.
- ACCURATE and RELIABLE: This oximeter can measure and monitor heart rate, SpO2 and pulse intensity with high accuracy. Displays waveform (plethysmograph) and digital readings, as well as pulse bar graphs, to visually indicate any irregularities or abnormalities, such as weak heartbeat.
- ✅EASY TO USE: Insert finger into rubber of the pulse oximeter and press “on”. Intelligent tool for exercise recovery, elderly, hikers, climbers (monitor the oxygenation rate of cells, for overall health). Essential to take reading without moving the body or hand to obtain accurate result. NOTE: This oximeter is for sports or aviation use only and is NOT intended for medical use.
- ✅ LIGHT AND PORTABLE: Monitor is very light, small in size, low in power consumption and easy to carry with detachable lanyard; so, you can measure oxygen saturation anywhere. Auto power off s seconds after removing finger saves battery life. Two AAA batteries (included).
- ✅PACKAGE and DELIVERY: US Stock and Fast Shipment; Package includes a fingertip pulse oximeter, lanyard, pack of two AAA batteries and manual.
- ✅ WARRANTY and SUPPORT: 12-month Product Quality Warranty and US technical phone support. Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us for any questions you may have.
|Dimensions||7.62 × 6.35 × 4.572 cm|