- One of the World’s leading providers of consumer Wi-Fi networking devices.
- Shipping products to over 170 countries and hundreds of millions of customers.
Why choose Range Extender?
Wireless signals have limited coverages and tend to be attenuated by barriers and other sources of noise within the air. A wireless extender is a device that extends the Wi-Fi coverage space by amplifying the original signal from the wireless access point.
- Increase signal strength
- Overcoming obstacles
- Plug and play
- More efficient and economical way to allow more people and devices to use the same router
TL-WA850RE Wi-Fi Booster N300
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi at speed of 300Mbps
- Manage the network in Tether app
- Ethernet Bridge – 1 * 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- An intelligent Signal light shows the best location to install
- Customizing the SSID of the Range extender can be set different to the main router SSID mostly helps distinguish between the main router’s wireless signal to range extender’s wireless signal
For Optimal Use:
- Please place the range extender half way across the router where you get at least 50-60% of good Wi-Fi coverage from your main router. The RE LED status gives you that information after proper setup
- The initial stage please do download Hassle-free Management with Tether App and set-up close to the router then move to where you want to use it
- Don’t hide it on the floor, behind your computer or TV. Wi-Fi signals have an easier time traveling through open space
- TP-Link offers customers full product support at no extra cost, please find the contact detail on TP-Link UK website
What’s In the Box
- Wi-Fi Range Extender TL-WA850RE
- Quick Installation Guide
TP-LINK’s TL-WR843N Wireless AP/Client Router is specially designed for Wireless ISP users, enabling wireless access to the Internet in areas with no wired ISP infrastructure (such as cable or xDSL). With up to 300Mbps wireless speed, it is ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming. TL-WR843N can also serve as a normal wireless router, just like TL-WR841N does. What’s more, it supports Passive Power over Ethernet, convenient for deployment in areas without power outlets, such as a backyard or an attic.₦13,620.25₦13,620.25
TP-Link N450 Wireless Wi-Fi Router, Up to 450Mbps (TL-WR940N) Frequency Range: 2.4~2.4835GHz; Interface Available: 1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ45); System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 98SE NT 2000 XP Vista or Windows 7 8 8.1 10 Mac OS NetWare UNIX or Linux.; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11b₦27,950.00₦27,950.00
The TP-LINK Wireless N Access Point TL-WA801ND is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed wireless N network or to connect multiple Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network attached storage devices to a wireless network. The APs support a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better Internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or with any other application that you may wish to use.₦10,502.75₦10,502.75
The TL-WR845N provides speedy and stable Wi-Fi for your network needed devices. Up to 300Mbps wireless speed makes it a practical solution for home network applications like files download, video chat or online streaming.₦12,738.75₦12,738.75