- Texture: balm;
- Skin issues: dryness, irritation, hypersensitivity, atopic skin;
- Time of application: up to two daily applications on the affected areas;
- Age: all ages, including newborns and babies;
- Skin type: all skin types suffering from extreme dryness;
- Main benefits: deep hydration, irritation treatment, compromised barrier healing;
- Formulated without: fragrance, parabens;
- Allantoin can be found naturally in the roots and leaves of the comfrey plant. Not only is it super soothing by definition but also skin-softening, promoting visible wound healing;
- Flaxseed oil is one of the few vegetable oils that is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acid, which also goes by the name of linolenic acid. Hence, an emollient, anti-inflammatory, and healing agent and that visibly improves the smoothness and comfort of the skin texture.
- Beeswax and shea butter are two of nature’s most robust emollients. Sourced respectively from honey bees and from the Karite tree, they are reliable ingredients that provide a balmy and comforting texture. As a result, the skin will remain shielded from aggressions even under the most challenging circumstances;
- Glycerin is a humectant that also happens to be present in the human body and keeps the lipids between our skin cells in a healthy state. Thus, it protects against irritation and keeps our natural barrier in its best condition at all times.
How to use
Apply a generous amount of Topicrem DA Emollient Balm on the clean and dry affected skin areas, gently massaging until its full absorption.₦4,515.00₦4,515.00